Packages.gz out-of-date

Hello,

I noticed that kde 3.5 appeared in Debian unstable. I wanted to do an
upgrade, but upgrading kdeadmin complains that it cannot find kcron
3.5.
The latest version according to the Packages file is 3.4.3-2. However
kcron version 3.5 is available on amd64.debian.net (and its mirrors).
I downloaded the Packages file for i386, and it contains the correct
version of kcron (3.5).
Why is Packages.gz out-of-date on amd64? Was Packages.gz built before
kcron 3.5 was uploaded to amd64.debian.net (by an autobuilder?)?

Is there a place I could file a bug, when Packages.gz is out-of-date?

Thank you,
Edwin