Re: Anyone willing to seed sarge amd64 isos?

> I just started them, and someone started downloading them at 700
> KB/s

Probably me. Thanks muchly.

> Why didn't you just download them from one of the mirrors anyway?

Honestly? I figured the AMD64 ISOs would be reasonably popular, so
bt would go quickly; and at the same time, I've always tried to avoid
downloading ISOs directly from mirrors, just to be kind to mirror
bandwidth and demand. If I stayed stuck for too long, I probably
would have just gone with jigdo.

Thanks again. At 77%/82% now. I'll definitely seed for a good
while after I'm done.

-c