debian-amd64 AU mirrors

The listed AU mirror public.planetmirror.com is broken.
The actual Packages.gz URLs return HTML pages which then refer you to
another server after some time, with "yuor download should begin
shortly" type text.

This mirror has been pretty slow for me anyway. The other
(mirror.pacific.net.au) seems reliable, though not very fast from my
ISP.

Ideally, mirror.aarnet.edu.au would mirror Debian-AMD64. They have
Debian already, and it's blindingly fast because it's on my ISP's
network (only 8 hops from here, 40ms pings).

Hamish