missing /dev/fd/0 device nodes

Hi all,

Cups printing fails on my 'unstable' amd64 installation because the /dev/fd/0 .. /dev/fd/3 device nodes don't exist. Do I need to configure something to get these files?

This system was initially installed from the testing archive because I thought that was the latest. I then changes to unstable and updated everything. I did not try printing with testing, so I can't tell whether this is a problem with unstable only, or perhaps even related to the upgrade procedure from testing to unstable.

Thanks,

Joachim

--
work:  joachima@netacquire.com  (http://www.netacquire.com)