Re: Local mirror problems.

Austin Denyer <adenyer@ekn.com> writes:

> Hi.
>
> As we are getting more and more amd64 boxen here, we've decided to run
> our own internal mirror (we currently have an internal mirror of i386).

Since the mirror is internal and rsync puts quite some stress on the
server I recommend using reprepro instead. The drawback is that you
loose the archive signature (and get a new signature by reprepro) and
reprepro doesn't mirror install images. The advantage is that you can
mix debian.org, security.debian.org and amd64.debian.net all into one
local archive.

MfG
        Goswin