Re: [sarge] kernel source 2.6.14

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 09:06:42PM +0100, fred wrote:
> > You have to use at least 1.0.7676.

Actually the 7174-4 package does compile with 2.6.14, at least on i386
(I have a TNT2 and need the 71xx version).

> Thanks, Gilles.
> I have the last 1.0.8174, not in deb but in pkg from nvidia website.

Installing using nvidia's package is highly discouraged due to the mess
it makes and that future upgrades from debian are perfectly entitled to
overwrite its files since they are in the wrong place.

> Anybody have tested SLI with this release ?

I wish.