Re: nvidia & suspend2

Thanks, though I'm fine with the nvidia drivers. My problem is that they do not integrate seamlessly with suspend2/hibernate, at least not without some code modifications. I'm trying to copy a method of removing AGP support from the kernel so that the nvidia module can be suspended but menuconfig won't let me unselect that option.

Hugh

(I should probably try to include less narrative in my posts to be clearer :) Sorry)

cbergmann@acm.org wrote:
Hi,

I have a desktop with athlon64 and nvidia 6600 gpu, and I installed the new nvidia driver 8174 without any problems using standard debian kernel images (2.6.8-11-amd64-k8 and 2.6.12-1-amd64-k8).

Kind regards, Clemens