acpi on turion 64

Hi,
I'm new of this mailing list, and i've some problems with fine-tunes in my
Turion based notebook...

The most serious problem is that from rebooting it doesn't change states of
cooling fans... so it stops on high temperature...

/proc/acpi/fan/xx/state says:
state	off
and there's no way of toggle it to on state... for example with:
echo on > /proc/acpi/fan/xx/state

this is my cpuinfo:
processor	: 0
vendor_id	: AuthenticAMD
cpu family	: 15
model		: 36
model name	: AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile ML-34
stepping	: 2
cpu MHz		: 800.022
cache size	: 1024 KB
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 1
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt lm 3dnowext
3dnow pni lahf_lm
bogomips	: 1572.86
TLB size	: 1024 4K pages
clflush size	: 64
cache_alignment	: 64
address sizes	: 40 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
power management: ts fid vid ttp tm stc

and i've tried with kernel 2.6.12 and 2.6.14.
I insert almost all in kernel modules.

thanks in advance. (and sorry for my english) :-P
--
-gaspa-