Re: dvd film and K3b

Michael Langley ha scritto:

I know nothing of K3b.  I use dvdbackup with libdvdread and libdvdcss to backup dvds.  But I'm wondering why you would backup a "dvd film" using "dvd data" option.
I'm wondering me too... now...

libdvdnav:DVDOpenFileUDF:UDFFindFile /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO failed

DVD video uses the UDF file system.  If you used the "dvd data" option it just wrote iso9660 output.  That's why you can't play it with xine.
Is it a way to get working xine reading a dvd wrote on iso9660 filesystem, or how can I merge iso9660 contents to UDF filesystem?
Quering apt-cache I found udftools package does anybody know about?

--

	Franco Martelli.

ImoLUG Staff
http://www.imolug.org - info@imolug.org