Re: DualCore Dual-Opteron Board - suggestion?

Hi,

I have been running sarge amd64
(2.6.8-11 kernel only) for 2 months on

Supermicro H8DAR-8 (AMD chipset)
with SCSI: 2x aic7902
NI: 2x tg3

http://www.supermicro.com/Aplus/motherboard/Opteron/8132/H8DAR-T.cfm

Every development tool/library I tried worked as advertised so far. But
I am not trying to run popular desktop applications, nor do anything
fancy with peripheral devices.