Re: Configure Wireless ADSL

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 07:31:03PM +0200, antonio giulio wrote:
> now that inprocomm 2220 is working, I have bought a Modem/Router ADSL.
> However reading various HOWTO I have many confusion again.
>
> with 'ifconfig wlan0' I can see right infos.
> And now? How can I set my adsl configuration?!?!? What are the steps?
> I want set connection on boot automatically. How can I do it?

Configure the router to connect to ADSL.  It should have a web or telnet
interface you can reach using the wired network ports.

Once that is done, you can worry about connecting to the wireless part.
At that point it is just wireless ethernet with probably dhcp to get the
settings from the router.

There is no ADSL settings at all on the linux side since the ADSL ends
at the router.