Re: scsi parity error

My Asus A8V Athlon 3500 just started giving me these this morning (after
9 months of continuous usage), and unfortunately becomes unresponsive
after only a few minutes of use.  I'm frantically trying to get
everything copied off of the SATA drive onto a PATA disk, and after that
will look into it further.  I'm running the stock 2.6.13 kernel, and the
only thing that has changed was a recent apt-get upgrade run against
unstable (last Sunday - hmmm....)  Still, at this point I suspect a
hardware failure.

Good luck,
tony