Re: GeForce FX 5500 FPS problem

Kamen Dimitrov wrote:
> man i didn't quite understand what have you found but
> if u know a solution for the low fps pls tell me cause
> I just bought it and I am really disappointed:/

Can you give us a clearer indication of what thread you are referring
to? The only thread in the last several months besides this one that has
5500 in the subject is "nvidia driver ( GeForce FX 5500 gives 10fps)",
started by Michal Hajek on 2005-08-03.

That problem was resolved; it turned out Michal was running setiathome,
which was preventing glxgears from running smoothly.

Do you have any other cpu-hungry programs running? Try stopping them.

-Corey