Re: udev hotplug

Not sure, no later than a few weeks.  I can plug in a compact flash card
in my memory read and it pops up great on my desktop.

However my usb cell phone and epson printer won't work when plugged in
until I restart hotplug.  The printerconf says 'Paused: Unable to send
print file to printer: No such device', until I restart hotplug and
resume printer.  The hotplug script for my phone won't work either until
I restart hotplug.

Thanks for your help, this is killing me.