Re: i need to run office 11 in my debian sarge amd64, any idea?

Sven,

would you mind sharing the steps you took to get Wine working? If you have
enough time, possibly including IE?

With regards to MS Office: Back in my x86 days I had Office 2k working fine
via Wine. So I guess you will be able to use it as well.

Thanks a lot,
Frank