Re: i need to run office 11 in my debian sarge amd64, any idea?

forgot to cc the list, sorry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sven Krahn <sven.krahn@gmail.com>
Date: Oct 7, 2005 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: i need to run office 11 in my debian sarge amd64, any idea?
To: daniele <daniele.ge@aliceposta.it>

On 10/7/05, daniele <daniele.ge@aliceposta.it> wrote:
hello,
sorry but i have not any idea to install office 11 on my debian amd64 sarge
it is possible to use wmvare?
any alternative?
i need office 11 for my job  :-( and openoffice or abiword or gnumeric
for my manager is not the same >:o
thanks

You may check Wine and/or Crossover Office (google for it). I have Wine running on my amd64 (Debian etch) with e.g. MS Internet Explorer fully working (not that I need it, but I needed some of the dll's and other things coming with it), so I assume that MS Office can also made working.

--
Best regards / Mit den besten Grüssen
Sven Krahn