Re: AMD64 System Becomes Unresponsive During Software RAID Synchronization

Eric Sorton wrote:

> I'm going to try the SysReq key combinations and see if they respond
> and provide any helpful information on what might be happening.

Try and keep, e.g., 'ps' in the buffer-cache. e.g., leave:
	watch -n1 'ps fxa'
running in a console

Either that or use a shell with built-in ls/cat commands to manually
investivate proc.

I suspect all your commands, attempts at login, ssh's, etc. have gone
into uninterruptable sleep, after SATA flaked out. Happened to me with
my evil defective SATA port :-(