Re: nvidia in 32bits chroot

Simple way : i downloaded the linux installer and i run it in the amd64 part using the nvidia driver.

Great game bytheway.

Regards
Yannick

trango a écrit :

Hi everybody,

I've tried playing Enemy Territory using the ia32libs but for some
weird reason it doesnt work any well. As I'm sure it does work in
pure32bits (i've tried) I tried to install it in the chroot and run it
in another X (run from the chroot) but I found I'm not able to make it
see the nvidia kernel module. As the system is working with a 64bits
kernel I'm not able to compile the module or even to make it work in
the chroot. Have any of you been able to? thanks

trango