nvidia in 32bits chroot

Hi everybody,

I've tried playing Enemy Territory using the ia32libs but for some
weird reason it doesnt work any well. As I'm sure it does work in
pure32bits (i've tried) I tried to install it in the chroot and run it
in another X (run from the chroot) but I found I'm not able to make it
see the nvidia kernel module. As the system is working with a 64bits
kernel I'm not able to compile the module or even to make it work in
the chroot. Have any of you been able to? thanks

trango