Re: Amd64 archive

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 08:43 +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Given that it already includes openoffice.org-bin I don't know why he
> hasn't got that running.

I seem to recall that I had to add some packages to the packages.list in
amd64-archive to get openoffice to install, OO has new dependencies
since Goswin made the package.

It's pretty easy to see which packages to add because apt/aptitude etc
complain that they can't find that dependency.

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

Oh, by the way, which one's Pink?