PHP4 LDAP

Hello!

I upgraded the system the day before yesterday (I havent upgraded for a while)
and now I got authentication problems with booth php4-ldap and the
authentication module for Apache 2. All other authentication works (pam_ldap,
nss_ldap, saslauthd, and so on). I saw the in etch propsed updates for I386
there are a new php4-ldap module, but I dont see any in the AMD 64 port. My
hope is that the new php4-ldap module solves the PHP authentication problem.
Any ideas what can be wrong?
What can I do?

Mats Loman
Realtime Embedded AB