Re: AMD64 and IPW2100 (in Notebook ACER ASPIRE 1520WLMI)

Hi!
With 32bits Linux it's possible to make the ipn2200 work with ndiswrapper.
http://frexx.de/nutz/acer-aspire-1522wlmi.html#wlan
Probably it will work with ndiswrapper on linux 64 bits.
If you can make it work, please let me know, as I have an 1522wlmi and I'm thinking on changing my OS to AMD64.
Good luck.