Re: Installing amd64 on Adaptec 2015S (SmartRAID V) with dpt_i2o

Am Donnerstag 01 September 2005 20:22 schrieb Neil Gunton:
> Paul Brook wrote:
> >>CentOS 4.1 does work, with i2o_blocks, but I would much rather be running
> >>Debian. Please help...
> >
> > You could install debian from your CentOS installations using
> > debootstrap.
> >
> > http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/apcs04.html
> >
> > Paul
>
> Thanks very much for the pointer. This looks promising, and I am trying it
> out along with some other avenues... I'll post again once I've worked out
> the easiest way to bootstrap this system.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> -Neil
I have done this way. Works smooth. Only a bit strange in the /dev/i2o/*

:-)

Last time i called withe Adaptec they say my that they will not build the
dt_i2o on 64 bit. For me the reason my Adaptec 3410 to remove of my maschine.

Cu
	Ryen