Re: bug [ #301730 ] libX11.so.6 from ia32-libs unable to load locales: hasit been fixed ?

Hi
   I have been running femlab for a year now and it has worked fine. I run
the server part in the 64 bit (femlab server ....) and the client part
in a chroot (femlab client ...). I had to install nvidia-glx driver in
the chroot but then it worked. I may have missed something but this is
what I remember.

/Gudjon