Re: WLAN Inprocomm ipn2220 - endless story

Hans wrote:

This is the output, I get, when starting eth1 (same, when I change eth1 to wlan0)

/etc/init.d/networking restart
Setting up IP spoofing protection: rp_filter.
Reconfiguring network interfaces...ifup: interface lo already configured
Error for wireless request "Set Mode" (8B06) :
    SET failed on device eth1 ; Operation not supported.

Do you have wireless-tools installed? What does iwconfig say?
Was your kernel compiled with CONFIG_NET_WIRELESS=y ?

Max