Re: Acer Turion laptops

On 8/18/05, Frederik Schueler <fs@lowpingbastards.de> wrote:
> Yeah, I did something similar, additionally the initscript does a
>
> echo "ondemand" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
>
> to make the fan shut up ;-)

Thanks a lot for your answer;
I would like to ask you again (maybe you didn't see my question) if
you have any success in making the wireless card and the internal
modem working: for the first one, I have problems with the button that
turns the radio on; for the second,I have compiled snd_atiixp_modem as
a module, but when I load it I see nothing in syslog and I cannot find
any device associated to the modem.

Bye.