Re: kbd problems

Quoting daniele <daniele.ge@aliceposta.it>:

> valentina messeri ha scritto:
>
> >i'm running sid on this machine (I installed from sarge net-install):
> >
> >uname -a
> >Linux (none) 2.6.11-9-amd64-k8 #1 Wed Jun 29 17:33:01 CEST 2005 x86_64
> GNU/Linux
> >

> i remember when i used gentoo on amd64 and xorg i had some problem in
> kde with xkb
> i had no problem in fluxbox
> i find in internet that the same problem is only in gnome and kde, not
> in other window managers
> now i cannot hep you because i use sarge ;-)
> ciao

well, nor fluxbox neither (almost)all light windows manager works...i started
from there because i had had problems with keyboards with gnome in my former
machine version...problems I fixed installing xserver-xorg, then had hd/system
dead and reinstalling there was  no way to have keyboard working again....

By the way...i could use keyboard with kde-konsole, but at the time i'm not able
to install some of kde package.....pfffui.....I think i'm gonna try to
re-install xserver-xfree86 in is etch version....or got used to this
kbd......and wait....

ciao

vale