Mounting 32 bit-created XFS on AMD64: Bad???

It seems the power supply on my IA-32 box didn't survive the tornado
thunderstorms we experienced in Toronto yesterday.

In lieu of fixing it, I thought I'd mount the drives on the AMD64 box;
I have been putting off the migration for way too long.

Alas, it appears that I cannot mount any of the XFS filesystems.

Is it the case that XFS on IA-32 doesn't play well with XFS on AMD64?
Irritating, if so...   (Means I can't get at /home until I take the
drive in to the office on Monday...)
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)