running ie6 using wine under amd64

Hi

I'm sure this has been asked before - and there are many HOWTOs - but I just can't get it to work.

To pre-empt the obvious questions: I want to do this because I'm doing some development of a device which is linux-based but can run ie6 locally along with RDP. Unfortunately my main linux dev box is amd64, which complicates matters.

I think I've installed wine OK under my 32-bit chroot, but when I try and run an app (i.e. ie6setup.exe) I get:

Invoking /usr/lib/wine/wine.bin ie6setup ...
wine: Could not load graphics driver 'x11drv'.
Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
Wine failed with return code 1

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

By the way, what should my $DISPLAY be? :0.0? How does it use the main display when in a dchroot?

Simon