A doubt about 32bit linker library in chroot

Hello everybody,
according to what is written in
https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html
to run 32bit applications in a chroot environment it is necessary to
have a link to the 32bit linker in the /lib path.
They suggest then to make a link in 64 bit /lib to the 32bit linker in
the chroot, in my case  /var/chroot/sarge-ia32/lib/ld-linux.so.2
However in my 64bit (I am running sid 64bit) /lib I have already a
link of this kind that points to /emul/ia32-linux/lib/ld-2.3.2.so.
So I am a little confused about what to do.