Re: MD5Sum mismatches/Downgrade to Sarge

Bob Proulx wrote:
Jens Vogel wrote:

Failed to fetch http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian/pool/main/p/perlftlib/fttools_1.2-14_all.deb MD5Sum mismatch Failed to fetch http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian/pool/main/x/xprint/xprt-xprintorg_0.1.0.alpha1-10_all.deb MD5Sum mismatch

This really seems like a mirror problem to me.  The error means that
the md5sum in the Packages file did not match the actual md5sum of the
downloaded file.

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the hint!
Finally I tracked the problem down to apt-cacher on my server (never thought about it, that's why I didn't mention it). Something seems to have gone wrong with the security update lately on my system. Before I bypassed it already to test whether that could be the problem but I didn't do an "apt-get clean"... shame on me.
Thanks again, everything is OK by now.

Greets,
	Jens

--