flow-tools on amd64

Hello

#320998 was filed on flow-tools recently describing a problem i couldn't
reproduce with the packages in sarge/sid on my i386.

However the user was running amd64. If anybody has the time, i would
appreciate if they tried to reproduce it and send me some more information.

Basically you can apt-get install flow-tools, stop flow-capture if it
was started (/etc/init.d/flow-capture stop) and then run:
flow-capture -w /tmp/temp-2214k -V 5 -n 1439 /0/0/9100
After that check the logs for errors of flow-capture not being able to
create directories.

Thanks,
Radu