Re: Mplayer/Totem slow motion

> one last check: if you download a non-wmv file, a slow one, and play it
> in a shell (ie, whitout fileforx), is it still slow? plus, if you have a
> slow video url, i'd like to test it and report how it goes here.

Hi,

I have downloaded any video mov, mpeg, asf but all seem right now.
Problem it's just for any wvm stream (but I don't remember URL, I
found them googling, sorry). However I have found another strange
problem for mozilla-mplayer: file .mov (quicktime) here:
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/darwinlist?L=en# (soccer snips)
Stream seems start, but buffering remain to zero...

Giulio