Re: cdrdao not in the testing/unstable

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:

Le 01.08.2005 18:42:39, Alexander Jede a écrit :

Hi list,
I wanted to install gnomebaker on my etch (testing) platform.
That for I have to install cdrdao, but I can't find it in the testing
nor in the unstable tree.
Where can I get cdrdao for debian?
thanks alex

Get the the source of cdrdao with apt-get source. You will have to use a deb-src line pointing to a 32bit depository for that.

Then get the patch attached to the second messages in this thread:

Apply the patch

Build the package

Install the package

Enjoy

Jean-Luc

I know we all want to annoy asuffield for his "not in Debian so doesn't exist" attitude, but isn't it worth letting people use the sarge-unsupported (stinkypete) repository?

i.e. deb url://yourdebianamd64mirror stinkypete main contrib non-free

--Jo Shields