Re: Mplayer/Totem slow motion

> with all kind of streams, or just some streams? just in case it was a
> codec issue...

Last tested stream was a "wmv" file. Any "wmvs" work fine, others not.

> another thing: are you using mplayer from a chroot, by any chance?

No, I'm using 64-env. However I'm testing on my old notebook i386 (sis
630)  with stable debian too. Same problems.

> 6.8.2 happens to be the latest release. "new xorg" is supposed next
> release or latest release?

"new xorg" was 6.7.0

> are you running sarge?

I have started with stable, and after I have added packages like xorg,
last mozilla-mplayer and firefox.

Thanks,
Giulio