Re: Mplayer/Totem slow motion

> >I have installed 'stable' version of debian with mplayer, totem and
> >mozilla-mplayer. These players show movies (mpg, avi, wmv, etc.)
> >slowly... it seems a soccer replay:)

> glxinfo says dri is active?

It returns :

direct rendering: No

Actually I have not my notebook (repairing under guarantee - cpu
burning:)) and I have a strange amd64 with sis all-integrated card. I
don't know this system, and in xorg.conf (6.8.2) I put:

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Scheda video generica"
        Driver          "sis"
        Option          "AGPSize"               "32"
EndSection

and copied sis_drv.o in /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/ however it's
not working.
Maybe problem is in xorg.conf configuration?

Thanks,
Giulio