Re: dchroot -d doesn't work

Yes I do run the dchroot programs as myself. I only added my and other
users information into the chroot passwd, shadow and group files. Perhaps
it is OK to copy these files between the systems but I don't know if all
the other groups of the system are the same between 32 and 64 bits.
Hope it helps

/Gudjon