Re: MySQL cannot stop

Marcin Dębicki kiedys napisal:

> I don't know but since last sid upgrade MySQL daatabase server cannot stop
> normally. There are no errors in logs. When I am trying to shutdown system
> it hangs and the only way to shutdown system ir hard reset. Had anyone
> problem with it? MySQL version is 4.1
It seems tha after downgrading to 4.0 everything goes ok except this thing:

Checking for crashed MySQL tables in the background.
/usr/bin/mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
error: 'Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: YES)'
marcin@neo:/etc/init.d$ /usr/bin/mysqladmin: connect to server at
'localhost' failed
error: 'Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: YES)'

while starting. After that everything seems to be ok.
--
Registered Linux User 369908
alterfenix@jabberpl.org