Re: Release notes for amd64 available somewhere?

Hello,

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 07:47:28PM +0200, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> While doing some build tests of the cds for the inminent sarge release, we
> (the debian-cd team) found out that there are no official amd64 release
> notes, which makes sense as amd64 is not an officially released arch, but we
> are wondering if you guys have release notes somewere that you'd like us to
> get into the cds.

You can find them at http://213.178.77.236/release-notes-amd64/

The tarball is what you will be interested in. The diff contains the
actual changes.

Unfortunately there are only english release notes available now, as
this was a hurry. Maybe we can fix this for the next point release of sarge.

Kind regards
Frederik Schueler

--
ENOSIG