Re: Release notes for amd64 available somewhere?

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 07:47:28PM +0200, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> While doing some build tests of the cds for the inminent sarge release, we
> (the debian-cd team) found out that there are no official amd64 release
> notes, which makes sense as amd64 is not an officially released arch, but we
> are wondering if you guys have release notes somewere that you'd like us to
> get into the cds.

You can find them at

The tarball is what you will be interested in. The diff contains the
actual changes.

Unfortunately there are only english release notes available now, as
this was a hurry. Maybe we can fix this for the next point release of sarge.

Kind regards
Frederik Schueler