Re: Marvell Yukon device (MSI K8N Neo4)

On Sun, 2005-05-15 at 10:57 -0700, David Liontooth wrote:
> >Update: I now checked with lspci and this is the only ethernet card being listed:
> >
> >0000:03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd.: Unknown device 4362 (rev 15)
> >        Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.: Unknown device 058c
> >        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 12
> >        Memory at fe600000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
> >        I/O ports at be00 [size=256]
> >        Capabilities: <available only to root>
> >
> >I run this network adapter with forcedeth. The other network adapter
> >is thus not even listed in the lspci output, which is probably the reason
> >why it is not detected by neither forcedeth or sk98lin...

[...]

> And BTW, I seriously doubt you're really running your Marvell Yukon with
> a forcedeth driver.

You've got that right, I was totally wrong. The nVidia Ethernet Adapter
is being detected by the forcedeth driver, whereas the Yukon is the one
in the lspci output (which is not detected by sk98lin in my stock Debian
2.6.11).

So, the device listed above is what I would like to have working with
Linux. Any ideas?
--
Best regards,
Per Lundberg