Re: Debian AMD64 Archive Move

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 1:59am, mtms wrote:
> On 11 May 2005, 00:40, Ed Cogburn <edcogburn@hotpop.com> wrote:
> > Because its already been done.  mtms announced earlier that he's keeping
> > a mirror of our old non-free.  And he's not going to get sued by anyone
> > either.
>
> Wait a mo! Not me, bytekeeper.as28747.net keeps the mirror. I'm not
> involved with them in any way :)

Oops!  :)  You posted the message, so I figured you had something to do with
it.  I'm wrong.  Making assumptions about the messenger based on his message
is a mistake I always try to avoid, its too bad others don't try to avoid
doing the same.  I apologize for the mistake, mtms.

At least you're now officially off the hook, so all those hundreds of people
lining up to sue over Debian's AMD64 port because its temporarily not on a
Debian server won't go after you now.  :)

(Note to others: if you want to attack and ridicule me some more, you'll need
to CC me, as I'm not longer subscribed to this list)