LAN problems

Hi,

I've tried to install sarge-amd-64 on my PC by means
of the netinstall CD, but had some troubles with the
integrated Gigabit LAN. I have MSI K8T NEO FSR
(http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=496),
on which there is an integrated Realtek® 8110S Dual
layout LAN.

It says that there is no driver for the ethernet card,
and the Packages.gz, where it is looking for that, is
empty, anyway. So I couldn't finished the installation
:(

Does anybody know any sollution? Has using the
netinstall CD worked for you properly? Is there any
other way?

Thanks a lot

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail