Re: apt wants to remove bash, base-files; other move questions

El lun, 09-05-2005 a las 18:51 -0400, David Wood escribió:
> On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 23:21 +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > And yet another person that hasn't been reading the ML for the last
> > half year. Go fish.
>
> I know I'm ignorant and I screwed up, that much is obvious. But can I at
> least tell you what this looked like from my perspective?

David, the problem is that this question was answered five to ten times
in the last two weeks only; in fact, Goswin was the most patient of all
and always gave an answer in-line instead of sending the poster to read
the list.

They all had the same problem as you, and they all received a similar
answer. It won't break if you follow the instructions in the previous
threads. Or at least nobody complained so far if it broke for them.

Greetings,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802