Re: Asus A8V Deluxe, Xfree display problems with BIOS 1011

Am Montag, den 09.05.2005, 19:12 +0000 schrieb Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh):
> Le 09.05.2005 20:55:17, Joerg Rossdeutscher a écrit :

> > > And if your bios chipset is corrupt ,the main boot block of bios is
> > > damaged ,

> > Crazy.
> >
> > The problem is: Their bios breaks the nvidia drivers. And these guy
> > tells me something about broken eeproms and flashing the wrong bios.
>
> Yes really crazy.

> In your case, probably you got the answer for the question of an other
> guy...

No, he quoted my mail, I just didn't post that very long part into the
list. It just would make it even more ridiculous ("I have an Asus K8V
deluxe..." "What board do you have?")

Bye, Ratti

--
 -o) fontlinge | Fontmanagement for Linux | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\ http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/