Mozart for amd64

Hi,

I am the maintainer of the Mozart/Oz package.

   http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/mozart

I am also one of the upstream developers.  This software doesn't
currently build on any of the 64 bit architectures and making it do so
will, I think, be a bit hairy and quite a bit of work.  Unfortunately,
I don't have access to any shiny 64 bit hardware.  Can anyone offer me
an account a debian amd64 environment so that I can investigate this
further? I don't know how long this will take me.  Also, I am not a DD
:-(.

thanks for any help,

Kevin