Re: AMD64 packages in flux

On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 09:24 -0500, Damon Chesser wrote:
>   ia32-libs: Depends: lsb-release but it is not installable
> E: Broken packages
>
> Package lsb-release is not available, but is referred to by another
> package.
> This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
> is only available from another source
> E: Package lsb-release has no installation candidate

You might want to update again...

james@mariner:~$ apt-cache showpkg lsb-release
Package: lsb-release
Versions:
1.4-8(/var/lib/apt/lists/bytekeeper.as28747.net_debian-amd64_debian_dists_sid_main_binary-amd64_Packages)(/var/lib/dpkg/status)

Reverse Depends:
  lsb-core,lsb-release
  ia32-libs,lsb-release
Dependencies:
1.4-8 -
Provides:
1.4-8 -
Reverse Provides:

>   nvidia-glx: Depends: nvidia-kernel-1.0.7174 but it is not installable
> E: Broken packages
>

> ii  nvidia-kernel- 1.0.7174-1     NVIDIA binary kernel module common files
> ii  nvidia-kernel- 1.0.7174-3     NVIDIA binary kernel module source

This is still an issue I believe but if you check the list archives,
you'll see you can still get to the old packages with these apt lines:

deb http://bytekeeper.as28747.net/debian-amd64-alioth-old/pure64/ sarge
non-free
deb http://bytekeeper.as28747.net/debian-amd64-alioth-old/pure64/ sid
non-free