AMD64 packages in flux

  ia32-libs: Depends: lsb-release but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

Package lsb-release is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source
E: Package lsb-release has no installation candidate

  nvidia-glx: Depends: nvidia-kernel-1.0.7174 but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

ii  nvidia-kernel- 1.0.7174-1     NVIDIA binary kernel module common files
ii  nvidia-kernel- 1.0.7174-3     NVIDIA binary kernel module source

I know this and all of debian is kept up by people donating their time.
Two weeks ago, this problem did not exists.  Any idea on when this will
get fixed to make amd64 usable with a 32chroot.  I did my trial run two,
maybe three weeks ago, then I set this box up the way I wanted and now I
run into this mess.  Not pushing, just asking for a ballpark estimate of
how long the chaos will last.  FWIW, I have been following debian amd64
for a long time, and I think you all do a wonderfull job.

P.S.
I AM using the bytekeeper repos

--
Damon L. Chesser