Re: Where have all the install images gone?

On  7 May 2005, 14:20, Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:

> > Am I blind or the install iso images and HOWTO are not moved yet to
> > amd64.debian net (and mirrors)?
> >
> > Just found them on bytekeeper.as28747.net/debian-amd64-alioth-old/
> > directory but...
>
> ... but did you read the move announcement?

Of course. You mean this part? (a simple Yes or No will suffice :))

 cdimage.debian.org is going to build and host CD/DVD images in the
 same way it does for all other architectures. Which means netboot,
 jigdo, and whatever else is normally included.

--
 <@,@>  Il corpo del povero cadrebbe subito in pezzi
 [`-']  se non fosse legato ben stretto dal filo dei sogni