Re: Asus A8V Deluxe, Xfree display problems with BIOS 1011

Le 05.05.2005 17:01:37, nor a écrit :
I got the same problem some months ago with a radeon 9600, so I installed the ubuntu x.org version. This didn't solve my problem, so I remove all packages relative to XFree and then I purge it. And then reinstall them. After that the problem disappeared, I don't know what was the reason but maybe it can help you.

I tried to remove and reinstall X and this didnt help.
But reverting to 1009 firmawre fixed the problem.

Jean-Luc