Re: A question about a package

A Dimecres 04 Maig 2005 14:35, Steve M. Robbins va escriure:
[....]
> On the contrary; you may certainly file a bug, even if the problem
> appears only in amd64.

Ok

[....]
> Sarge is now officially "frozen" so no new coin package will be in sarge,
> unfortunately.

yes, but:
there's some options:
- prepare 2.4.0cvs version and upload it, asking to the debian-release team
about it (mayb some boxes of beers will help ;-)
- prepare a patch for the 2.3.0 series and upload it. It could be easy. I can
put the bug. Also we have to ask the the debian-release team
- do nothing, and make a separately repository for the coin amd64 version
(maybe in sim?)

It's really frustating this situation. More than two years waiting sarge and
now this !!!!!! :-(

Leo